June 3, 2010

Big Brother's Buddy

Harvey has been such a joy to have. He has thrown us Parents for a loop, but Teagan has yet to seem phased in the least when it comes to having another body at home. One that loves to smile and soak up a lot of our attention I might add. But Teagan Loves Harvey! And that alone makes my day.

When I clean during the day, I usually do it while Harvey is sleeping. And while he sleeps I usually have him in the swing so that I can keep a close eye on him. One morning though, I must not of had both eyes on him or maybe Teagan is just a bit more sneaky then I give him credit. But I walked out into the living room, and there is Harvey covered in diapers. The culprit? TEAGAN! :) He just thought that was so much fun!


















He just loves having fun with his brother and he does every chance he gets. If Harvey is laying on the couch under the blankets, Teagan will be there as soon as he realizes Harvey is there without him. If Harvey is upset and needs his binkie or a kiss, or even a hug Teagan is right there to decide which of those it is, that he really needs, and sometimes he will give him all three!

I hope that they are always great together. I hope that Teagan is always okay with Sharing. He loves to share and for the most part, unless it's Mommy's time, he will gladly give whatever it is up. Like his old rocking/vibrating chair. Teagan loves sitting on that thing but sometimes we need to put brother in it just to change things up a bit cause Harvey doesn't always like his swing. And Teagan is totally fine with sharing. I love that about my Two Year Old!



1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful that Teagan has such a sweet love for his lil' Brother. It was soooo good to have seen you all. I can't wait until life slows down some, I know it will. The 2 of them have sure grown. I can't believe how intellegent Teagan is, Wow! keep up the great work Mom & Dad. I was truly amazed! I love being around your beautiful Family, it sure makes me feel good. Love you all! OOXXXXOO

    ReplyDelete